In this interview on the Start Anew Show, Don Hutcheson shares his journey of how he has done good, had fun and made money for over 30 years. He talks about the multiple start ups he founded about his fascination with career development and announces the launch of their membership based online university to help people discover their talents and do what they love!
If you like the show, we would be so grateful if you would consider leaving the show a review in iTunes or Stitcher Radio (for Android/Windows users). A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
Don Hutcheson is a lifelong entrepreneur who’s never had a “boss”. He has created 6 innovative companies in advertising, publishing, coaching and career planning. He is a life & business coach and the host of the daily podcast: “Discover Your Talent—Do What You Love”.
My goals are are to create something out of nothing – do good, have fun & make money!- Don H
- Don’s narrow escape from the 9-5 at the start of this career
- How getting fired by his friend and business partner was the second best that thing that happened
- How Don made something (well, millions) out of nothing with multiple startups
- How Don discovered and leveraged his talents throughout his entrepreneurial ventures
- How his fascination with career development and its complexities led to his thought leadership and birth of a career planning program that was a little too much, too soon
- His marketing strategy to create sublimely good content to attract an audience with his podcast
Click here for part 2 of this interview when Don distils 30 years of research and experience to help you discover your talents and do you what you love.