Restless to Joyful with Toks Adebiyi – Part 1
This interview on the Start Anew Show is recorded at a beautiful theater in North London, UK at the book launch of Joyful – A Truthful Guide to Finding Peace and Living a Fulfilling Life by my friend Toks Adebiyi. We talk about Tok’s journey from feeling lost to finding himself and how he starts anew, a joyful and purposeful man.
If you like the show, we would be so grateful if you would consider leaving the show a review in iTunes or Stitcher Radio (for Android/Windows users). A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
Toks Adebiyi is an author, entrepreneur, business consultant and a Godly man. He is the founder of two restaurants, a real estate company, a business consultancy, and an Internet marketing company. Toks is blessed with a beautiful wife and daughter who live with him in Barnet, London.
Click here for part 1 of this interview when we talk about how Toks goes from feeling lost to finding himself and how he starts anew with joy and purpose.
We talk about
- The social pressures growing up in Nigeria and their impact on young Toks
- The fateful encounter on Bond Street, London that left Toks jobless and joyless
- Creating wealth and success in the property market in London
- The shift from living for the future to living in the present
- The transformation from feeling unfulfilled to joyful and peaceful
- The 60s version of how Toks found himself
I felt like a man on a plane to New York when my intended destination was Bangkok- Toks Adebiyi