Theatre to Corporate to Consulting with Ron Carucci – Part 2
In this interview on the Start Anew Show, Ron Carucci puts his leadership consultant hat on and coaches entrepreneurs and start-up founders on how to lead your StartUp to GrowUp.
If you like the show, we would be so grateful if you would consider leaving the show a review in iTunes or Stitcher Radio (for Android/Windows users). A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
Ron Carucci has spent the last several years exploring his new passion of ushering in the next generation of leaders, helping organizations connect multi-generational workplaces. He is a co-author of 8 books and contributes regularly to Forbes and HBR. He has been featured in Fortune, Business Insider, CNBC, Thought Leaders, Business Week, and Bloomberg.
Click here for part 1 of this interview when Ron unfolds his various career transitions and how he found his sweet spot, making money doing what he loves and making an impact with it.
- How baby startups go through some mitosis just like an infant in the womb
- Knowing the difference between opportunism and impulsivity
- Why most founding entrepreneurs can’t let go & how it hurts the business
- Going from StartUp to GrowUp
- Why the best contribution of a founder or leader is at the strategic level
- Why it’s essential to build capacity for coordinating and operational activities
- Stepping back from working IN the business to working ON it