Finding Freedom from Oppression with Fizz Shah – Part 2
In this interview on the Start Anew Show with Fizz Shah, we talk about the practicalities of starting anew in a foreign country, with an infant and nothing but a bag of clothes and a gold bracelet. Fizz also shares her strategies for leveraging her time and connections to create multiple streams of income from her online platform – ‘I Have a Dream Show’.
If you like the show, we would be so grateful if you would consider leaving the show a review in iTunes or Stitcher Radio (for Android/Windows users). A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
Fizz Shah is an online entrepreneur and a fellow Londoner. She enjoys a life of freedom that our friends in America fondly refer to as the ‘laptop lifestyle’. She is the host of ‘I Have a Dream Show’ that you can find on YouTube and iTunes.
Click here for part 1 of this interview when Fizz Shah shares her incredible story of how she escaped oppression, arrange marriage and sexism in the Middle East.
We talk about
- Why she only lasted 2 weeks in her first & only job!
- How she started and scaled her first business
- Mother’s guilt and its effect on her health & business
- Why she shut down her marketing agency without a plan b
- Clarity on her priorities and values
- How she started making money online working only 3-4 hours a day, around her daughter’s schedule
- How and where the idea for ‘I have a dream show’ was born
- How she leverages her time and connections to create multiple streams of income from a single online platform
- Serving, problem solving & entrepreneurship
- Why she puts herself in the shoes of her target customer
- Sneak-peak to her upcoming book – ‘9 to Shine’.
If you focus on serving others, then you’re looked after.– Fizz Shah