Award winning speaker and podcaster, Tony Woodall shares key insights from his Goal Achievement Success System that you can learn to get the goals you want. He also talks about the free meditation tool recommended by Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income.
- Tony talks about what he teaches on his Goal Getting Podcast, including his GASS system, mental bank program and much more
- Tony’s morning routine, how he fits meditation into his daily routine and the awesome FREE tool he uses for it
- Two values that Tony lives by, every single day:
- Inspire someone every day
- Be wonderful every day
- The quote that hangs on Tony’s wall at home:
‘The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you found out why’ – Mark Twain
- The quote that hangs on Tony’s wall at work:
‘Never mistake motion for action’ – Ernest Hemingway
- Calm – Mindfulness meditation app that brings clarity and peace of mind into your life.
- Evernote – Take notes to a new level with Evernote, the productivity app that keeps your projects, ideas, and inspiration handy across all your digital devices.
- Goal Getting Podcast – The Goal Getting Podcast is dedicated to helping people that want to learn how to set goals effectively for successful goal achievement. On this podcast, Tony shares his Goal Getting – Don’t Just Set’em, Get’em Program that is designed to teach 9 Steps to Success Goal Achievement and more importantly to work with those people that may have set goals for years and for whatever reason don’t ever achieve their goals.