This is part 2 of my interview with my dear friend and an unstoppable-force-of-nature-of-a-man – Tanner Gers, a Paralympian, motivational speaker, author, entrepreneur and an all-round high performer in sports & life. He is the founder of ”The Athlete Summit” and host of ”The Creative Success Show”.
In this segment of our conversation, Tanner talks about:
- How serving and giving back to others is his big WHY, that drives everything he does and has not only brought him success but also deep fulfilment.
- His daily rituals of stepping into his greatness (so you can model it!)
- The inspiration behind his podcast Creative Success Show.
”Achieving success regardless of circumstance can happen when you are creative.” – Tanner Gers
We dig deeper into his daily rituals, how he starts his day with gratitude and forgiveness followed by restating and affirming his goals. Then he gets on with the day to take action and progress towards his goals.
He also reflects on his journey and draws on powerful lessons that can transform your life, such as:
- How to attack your day with an unrelenting mindset that leads to achieving your goals.
- How to manage your fear and move forward with activities that will lead you to success and fulfillment
- The power of creative thinking to create your own success
Tanner’s parting words of profound wisdom:
”Time’s gonna pass anyway, so what are you gonna do about it?” – Tanner Gers
Click here for part 1 of my interview with Tanner, when he goes deep and personal with his journey of crashing and how he rose from it with unstoppable motivation.