Who are you – Part 5 (Passion or lack thereof)
Today’s session is part 5 of the Who are you series and the last ‘P’ of the self-awareness framework ‘PS: VIP’. If you don’t know this framework, subscribe and tune in to episode 6 titled – Who are you Part 1.
So what does this last ‘P’ stand for? It stands for – Passion or lack thereof!
A forewarning, this session is a bit of a rant but that’s not all it is.
You will learn a new perspective on passion and how it applies to your quest to find work that you love!
If you like the show, we would be so grateful if you would consider leaving the show a review in iTunes or Stitcher Radio (for Android/Windows users). A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
- Why this session is long overdue
- My rant about ‘finding your passion’ advice
- Why it is normal to NOT have a singular passion that drives you
- Research findings from Stanford
- Alternative to ‘finding your passion’ (hint: it’s not what you think!)
- Actionable tip & challenge to help you find the work you love
We find that most people find their passion by working into something that then becomes the thing they are passionate about. – Stanford Alumni (cited below)
How to NOT find your passion by Stanford Alumni